If you’re dispensing multiple medications at once, you may find it helpful to share multiple Veterinary Medication Guides. From the Pet Owner Guides page in Plumb’s, it’s easy to select multiple guides and email them as one downloadable file or print them right from your computer or phone.
- Use the search bar at the top of the Pet Owner Guides page to find the guides that you would like to send.
- Click on the plus icon on each guide to select it. The plus icon will turn into a checkmark once the guide is selected.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a list of the guides you have selected.
- Click on the Print All Guides or Email All Guides button and follow the relevant steps below.
Print All Guides
- Have special notes to include? Type them into the popup that appears.
- When you’re finished adding notes, click Generate PDF.
- Once the PDF has been generated, click Print PDF. Your file will open in a new tab.
- From there, you can use your browser’s print function to send the PDF to your printer, or you can download it to print using your system dialog.
Email All Guides
- Use the TO field to send medication guides to the pet owner’s email address. The pet owner will see any email addresses you add in this field. Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Enter the email addresses from the TO field in the Confirm TO field to ensure they are properly delivered.
- Use the BCC field to send a copy of this email to your clinic email or personal email for record-keeping. (Clients will not see the email addresses listed in this field.)
- Enter the email addresses from the BCC field into the Confirm BCC field to ensure they are properly delivered.
- Feel free to customize the email message if you’d like to include contact information for your practice or remind the pet owner of other pertinent details.
- You can also add personalized notes in the last box. These will appear at the end of the pet owner guides.
Once you’re finished, click Email to send.