Plumb’s Veterinary Drugs includes 800+ peer-reviewed drug monographs in an easy-to-access digital format, so you can quickly get to the species-specific details you need.
Each monograph begins with Prescriber Highlights, a quick overview of the drug. After Prescriber Highlights, you’ll typically find the following details (depending on the drug type).
- Uses / Indications
- Pharmacology / Actions
- Contraindications / Precautions / Warnings
- Adverse Effects
- Reproductive / Nursing Safety
- Overdose / Acute Toxicity
- Drug Interactions
- Laboratory Considerations
- Client Information
- Chemistry / Synonyms
- Storage / Stability
- Compatibility / Compounding Considerations
- Dosage Forms / Regulatory status
- References / Revisions
At the top of the page, there are 2 quick links (Dosages, Dosage Forms) that will jump you directly to those sections.
Can’t find what you need in the quick links? The complete table of contents is clickable and always accessible, no matter how far you scroll in the monograph.